This course will prepare you for any DevOps Interviews you may be attending soon!
This course is for you, if:
- You have finished your DevOps course and now preparing for the interview
- You are wondering what kind of questions could come during the technical rounds
- You would like to know which domain you are good with and how to evaluate this
Join now in the journey where you will learn how to prepare and tackle all these questions for DevOps job interviews!
- We aim to cover the different DevOps domain questions and how to answer them if they were to be asked during the interview.
- The course will also help you evaluate or re-evaluate your knowledge of the DevOps components you have studied till now.
- After watching this course, you will have the confidence to appear in the DevOps interview.
- There will be in-depth time on these unique questions in DevOps.
- This course will help you prepare before an interview and give insight into specific topics you might not be aware of.
The key tech stacks covered are:
- DevOps general questions – DevOps day-to-day tasks etc
- Monitoring and alerting (Prometheus, Alert Manager, Grafana )
Who is this course for:
- Anyone who is looking to succeed in a DevOps Interview.
- You would need to be aware of DevOps tools.
- You would need to have an understanding of the need for DevOps in IT.
Our students work at...
What our students say
About the instructor
Raghunandana Sanur Senior Data Platform Engineer
Raghunandana has 8+ years of IT experience in Data platforms and Data Engineering. He is closely related to the DevOps tech stack and likes to bridge the gap between the Data and the DevOps world.
He has worked in different sectors and startup ecosystems in the past years and has 7+ years of training experience focused on learning concepts based on tech/businesses use cases giving the best understanding of why we learn a tool or a tech stack.
Are you sure to reset the course progress?
The course progress will be removed. Please download any earned certificate and proceed.