About the course
Are you ready to scale your Terraform and Infrastructure as Code practices across your team and organization?
Struggling to organize your Terraform code and state files?
Are you ready to start learning how to simplify your Terraform workflows and management with Terraform Cloud?
Want to gain productivity by defining a repeatable process or want access to live hands-on labs to help accelerate your learning experience?
This is the course for you!
In this course, we’ll teach you how to Plan and Provision your resources with confidence using Terraform Cloud within your organization and for your projects.
We’ll show you how to extend your existing Terraform skills by onboarding Terraform Cloud for integration with version control, CI/CD pipelines, and workflows to automate your team’s deployments.
Need to organize your code to be more efficient? We’ll show you how to use Terraform Cloud Workspaces and how each workspace can integrate with your existing code repositories.
Learn how organizations use Terraform Cloud to approve changes to infrastructure across teams, reuse code with the private registry, and implement policy controls to govern Terraform configurations.
We’ve included it all in this course:
- Lectures to talk about the benefits of TFC and all of the configurations you need
- Access to Step-by-Step Hands-On Labs so you can quickly gain access to a workstation and lab files
- Demos to showcase how specific TFC features work
- Solution videos for each hands-on lab to ensure you understand each topic
Topics in the Course include:
- What is Terraform Cloud
- Terraform Cloud Sign Up and Setup
- Terraform Cloud Workspaces
- Connecting Terraform Cloud to your Version Control System
- Creating and Using a Private Registry
- Working with Teams
- Sentinel – Policy as Code
- Collaboration and Workflows
- Terraform Cloud with CI/CD
- How to Migrate to Terraform Cloud
- Terraform Cloud API
- Automating Terraform Cloud Functions
- Terraform Cloud Drift Detection
Practice, Practice, Practice!!!
Lectures alone won’t give you the skills you need to make it as a DevOps engineer. In this course, you will learn by doing. Each exercise will help you ensure you have truly mastered the concepts and will help you have the confidence to apply your Terraform Cloud knowledge in real-world situations.
About Terraform Cloud
Terraform Cloud enables infrastructure automation for provisioning, compliance, and management of any cloud, data center, and service.
You can automate infrastructure provisioning at any scale while gaining the following benefits:
- Establish consistent IaC deployments across teams and organizations
- Achieve multi-cloud compliance and management
- Create self-service infrastructure with a private registry
Our students work at...
What our students say
About the instructor
Gabe Maentz is a Solutions Architect who has trained thousands of people within the HashiCorp and DevOps ecosystem. As an active practitioner of these technologies, Gabe enjoys bringing real world scenarios into his training courses for his students to build experience from. He has taught numerous private and personalized courses ranging from beginner to advanced for Fortune 1000 and start up companies.
Gabe has been recognized by HashiCorp as a HashiCorp Ambassador since the inception of the program as well has been appointed a Hashicorp Authorized instructor for Terraform, Vault and Consul.
About the instructor
Created by an experienced instructor, Bryan has been delivering official HashiCorp training for many years. These training classes vary between private, in-depth training, personalized advanced training, all the way to the official training courses listed on HashiCorp’s website (seriously, go look!). Bryan was one of the first people to earn all of the HashiCorp certifications and has spoken at multiple HashiCorp conferences and community events. He is also a HashiCorp Ambassador for 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Are you sure to reset the course progress?
The course progress will be removed. Please download any earned certificate and proceed.