Golang is an open-source programming language created by Google that emphasizes simplicity, readability, and high-performance building blocks. With its quick compile times, advanced concurrency support, and excellent scalability capabilities.
Golang has quickly become one of the most popular languages in the industry!
Golang’s Core features include:
- It has a Simple Syntax with programs much shorter than ones written in other languages, such as C++ or Java.
- The Concurrency Support model makes writing programs that can easily take advantage of multicore processors.
- Garbage Collection helps to improve performance and reduce memory leaks.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility means the program can be compiled to run on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS devices.
- Open Source language with a very active community, features, and improvements being made all the time.
The Advanced Golang course is designed to build a strong foundation in the core concepts such as concurrency, Golang modules, standard libraries, and core packages. In addition, it will help you develop the expertise to build and test RESTful APIs, set up a CI-CD pipeline, and much more.
The extensive course includes in-depth lectures, practice questions, and hands-on labs to help you apply and reinforce all acquired concepts.
At the end of the course, you will be a certified Go language professional with all the skills necessary to grow your career and explore great opportunities.
The course is designed to help you understand advanced concepts and implement them in your projects.
Basic knowledge of Golang features such as structs, arrays, interfaces, and functions.
Our students work at...
What our students say
About the instructor
Priyanka Yadav Software engineer at LinkedIn
Priyanka is a software engineer by profession. She likes dabbling with different technologies, by writing blogs and creating projects. When she’s not wearing the work hat, she’s usually found learning or teaching something new about engineering.
Are you sure to reset the course progress?
The course progress will be removed. Please download any earned certificate and proceed.