I passed CKA with 84% yesterday.
• New PSI platform was stable
• Questions are provided with the http://kubernetes.io|kubernetes.io doc link, which can be used to refer easily by clicking on the topic name.
• I took exam with 15 inch macbook, where zoom out option in the PSI browser helped me to fit everything in the screen. ( bigger display will be an advantage, but you can manage with 15inch when you zoom out )
• Search can be performed in the browser, but use settings menu -> find in page option. ( Try in firefox browser before exam )
• kodekloud Mock Exam/lighting lab could have included few more questions on topics like ingress, and clusterrole/role clusterrolebinding/rolebinding.
• Time is good enough to complete the exam.
• Killer.sh simulator is almost same as exam, but real exam works in a different browser (PSI)
• Copy paste works fine ( Control + shift + c/v )
• Make sure your desk is clean, no writings on the wall or anywhere in the room.
• My connection speed was 100Mbps, but I was getting 80Mbps which does the job. ( I recommend 100+ Mbps speed )
• Try to schedule exam in non-peak hours, I took it on 12:30am. ( I failed to write exam because of the connection once as my network speed was 50Mbps and scheduled at 09:30pm, I had to open a support ticket and got one more chance. It may not be possible for everyone, don’t take risk )
• Don’t get stuck in the question if you feel it’s difficult. use flag option to keep a mark on the question and come back once all others are done.
• First few questions were difficult for me, So I flagged them and move on to the rest which was easy for me. Then I came back and finished flagged questions.
• I wasted few mins on editing existing resource, as I was adding the same block twice. if you are editing existing resource, make sure you read everything what’s already there and add your configs.
• Best of luck for all who are going to attend the exam, No need to panic, stay calm, and attend.