Happy to share, I have passed the CKA certification today. Thanks @Mumshad Mannambeth for putting this detailed course, it helped a lot.
Any tip u can give i am sitting my exam on 30th August!
Focus on all 4 practise labs @Nazia Kausar
and keep bookmarks for some of the docs handy
do you have a link for the 3 practice labs? @Vinit Kapoor and congrats!
Managing time is key - following helped me
- create bookmarks to key pages
- create aliases… there are blogs which indicate details on this. Also you can follow some more tips from killer.sh
- Practice course mock exam & labs multiple times
- Flag questions during exam and move on in case of difficulty and return back once you have more time.
- Kubectl cheet sheet from k8s doc, and k8s reference commands doc is quite helpful
- practice your mock exam with aliases so that you can get used to it.