Have you been using KodeKloud's Kubernetes Online Labs?
Here are some important changes you should be aware of. If you are accessing the KodeKloud Kubernetes online lab for the first time:
- Locate the lesson named “Accessing the labs” in the first section of your Udemy course
- Use the link and coupon code available in that lesson to enroll in this lab for free.
- At different stages of the course you will be given the link to access the respective labs on KodeKloud
If you have been accessing the KodeKloud Kubernetes online labs earlier:
- Please create a new account (it is free.)
- Remember to use the same email you used before to gain access to the same labs/courses.
- You can use 1-click social login (if your social account uses the same email)
- Get access to labs instantly after you finish signing up.
- Your progress from the previous labs is not migrated.
- Use the links given in the course to access labs.
Are you sure to reset the course progress?
The course progress will be removed. Please download any earned certificate and proceed.