Cloud and DevOps Engineer, highly motivated and passionate about Cloud and DevOps culture also exploring new areas of knowledge like IoT, ML, Distributed Systems and System Design.
- Deploy Infrastructure using Terraform Enterprise and GitHub Enterprise. I work with private modules of the company and follow a System Version Control Workflow.
- Deployment and Maintenance in AWS Cloud of an AI, analytic and data management platform running on a scalable, cloud-native architecture that uses Kubernetes Cluster (SAS Viya 4).
- Patching, Migration and Architecture Redesign of a Monolith application (WordPress and Angular) in AWS Cloud.
- Supporting, Maintenance and Automation of a Complex and existing Infrastructure in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Build a serverless infrastructure with Serverless Framework and AWS.
- Build a CI/CD GitLab pipeline using Terraform, AWS and Docker.
- Configuration of application with High availability, High scalability and Disaster Recovery with AWS.
Linx, Bash, Git and GitFlow, GitLab for CI/CD, GitHub, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
Languages and Web frameworks I feel comfortable working:
Amazon Web Services certifications:
AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
AWS Certified Developer - Associate
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
The Linux Foundation Certifications:
CKA: Certified Kubernetes Administrator
HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
Azure Administrator Associate
Some other technologies:
Ubuntu, Debian, Windows server, MySQL, PostgreSQL